TBT COVID-19 POLICY
Revised December 15, 2021
- All adults over the age of 18 must be vaccinated to enter the TBT campus (other than to drop off and pick up children, remaining outdoors, distanced, and masked at all times).
- All adults must be prepared to show proof of vaccination – paper or digital.
- Face masks covering the nose and mouth are required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status, at all times indoors.
- Face masks are not required outdoors, except where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- A person MUST ABSOLUTELY NOT come to the temple if currently ill or experiencing any COVID-related symptoms.
- Any person who has been in close contact with a person infected with COVID must first notify the Temple and be screened.