After a busy week, you will find Shabbat is a meaningful and spiritual experience. At Temple Beth Tikvah Shabbat is a time for you to join our community to and disconnect from life’s distractions and reconnect with God, faith and one another.
From our family Shabbat services where our youth help lead our services to our musical Shabbat services where our community gathers to create a spiritually uplifting ambiance – TBT is about nourishing your soul. Services are held in the sanctuary. At times, special services are held on our patio as we pray under the stars. We sponsor community dinners and encourage families to bring members and Shabbat into their homes. We light candles in the park and we gather for challah and Kiddush on campouts.
Temple Beth Tikvah is where you can explore your personal connection to the infinite in many ways. On Shabbat mornings we have plenty of offerings from torah study, morning hikes, family services in our Early Childhood Learning Center or meditation Shabbats.
Here’s a list of our Shabbat services:
- Shabbat Evening Service– 6:30 p.m. on Fridays, 7:30 p.m. second Friday of every month.
- Family Shabbat featuring our children’s choir– 6:30 p.m. on the first Friday of every month.
- Tot Shabbat-5:30 p.m. the third Friday of every month. (Followed by 6:30 p.m. Shabbat Service)
- Shabbat with Kol Tikvah Choir – 7:30 p.m. on the second Friday of every month.
- Saturday Torah Study – 9:00 a.m. in the Asa Lifelong Learning Center. Gain a deeper understanding of Torah and bagels too!
- Saturday morning services: Every Shabbat morning at 10:00 a.m. On mornings when we have a bar or bat mitzvah scheduled, we encourage you to join us as we celebrate with our sons and daughters as they read from Torah and lead us in prayer and song.
- Shabbat B’Yachad for Young Families – held in the ECLC on on the second Saturday of every month.
- Pajama Havdalah– held in the ECLC on the fourth Saturday of every month.
- Check your calendar for Havdalah under the Stars, Hikes and Other special events.
*Note: Times and programs subject to change. Please check the website calendar or call the office.