Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

CROP Hunger Walk

April 7 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm

 

Sunday, April 7 at Fullerton Downtown Plaza

Registration: 12:30 p.m.
Walk: 1:30 p.m.

 

“Ending Hunger, ONE STEP AT A TIME … This year, 25% of funds raised will benefit the local work of Pathways of Hope. Your participation will help Pathways rebuild lives of the hungry and homeless in North OC. The remaining 75% will bring sustainable food sources to communities around the world, including to those who have been displaced in recent years.
For information, click HERE.