See what TBT has to offer this Summer for children & youth!
Early Childhood Learning Center
TBT’s year-round community preschool
open to children ages 2-6
- Small class sizes
- Individualized care
- Play-based approach
- Curriculum of Jewish Values
- Caring and dedicated teachers & staff
- COVID safety compliant (protocols constantly being updated as information changes)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a tour & more information
Gesher Afterschool Program- Summer Camp!
TBT’s afterschool enrichment program
open to children Kinder-6th grade
- Field trips
- Martial Arts
- Water days
- Weekly Shabbat
- Jewish Science
- and More!
Half-day and Full-day schedule options available.
Register by the week or for the entire Summer for a discount!
SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR TEENS
Do you have a teen that is interested in becoming a madrich/ counselor in Gesher’s Summer camp?
We are looking for responsible teens to assist the teachers during Gesher’s summer camp with tasks such as assisting with activities/projects, set up, clean up, planning/leading activities, interacting with the campers, etc.
If you have a teen who is interested, click HERE or email Rachel White at email@example.com
Passport to Jewish Life Summer Camp Grants for Youth Entering Grades 3-12
Jewish Federation of Orange County is delighted to provide Passport to Jewish Life grants to OC Jewish youth to attend Jewish camp this summer.
Since 2007, more than 2,500 Passport to Jewish Life grants have been awarded, totaling over $1.4 million. Made possible by our community’s generosity, Passport to Jewish Life grants have opened doors to meaningful and exciting Jewish educational experiences for thousands of children and teens in our community.
2021 Passports Summer Camp Grants Eligibility:
- Camper must reside in Orange County and be attending a non-profit Jewish summer camp.
- Camper must be in grades 3-12 as of September 2021.
- Parents will be notified of Passport Grant decision and grant will be sent directly to the camp.
- Parents are responsible for notifying Jewish Federation if summer plans change.
Application Deadline: Friday, May 27
Questions? Email Passports@JFFS.org!